Explore the highlights of Sultanahmet old city, where Turkey’s Ottoman and Byzantine empires located before. Visit the UNESCO-Listed Hagia Sophia, breathe taking Blue Mosque and famous Hippodrome with an local expert guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through express security check
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Please note that the Sultan Ahmed Mosque (Blue Mosque) will be closed to visitors between March 1 2018 and May 15 2018 due to renovations.
- Saint Sophia is open on Mondays between 01 April to 30 October