Take a trip back in time, to the days of Istanbul's Byzantine era. Visit the Byzantine city walls, the Kariye Museum, the Church of Panagia of Blachernae, Anemas Dungeons, Tekfur Palace and many other historic sites.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Spanish
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- A minimum of 6 people are required to operate this tour. Guaranteed departure on Tuesday afternoons.
- After booking, you need to call the local supplier in order to learn exact time and free shuttle availability.
- Pick-up is only available for centrally located Istanbul hotels. When verifying your booking, your local supplier will advise you on alternative meeting points for hotels which are not accessible
- Free shuttle pick-up is offered between 13:00 and 14:00 (depending on the location of your hotel), and takes 45 to 60 minutes.