Cruise between 2 continents as you dine on Turkish meze on a 3-hour Bosphorus cruise of Istanbul. Marvel at monuments from the Byzantine and Ottoman empires, and enjoy a full program of entertainment, such as folk and belly dancing.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Arabic, Russian, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Turkish, Danish, Bulgarian, Azerbaijani, Chinese
- Pickup optional
- Pickup from hotels on the European side of Istanbul
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Smoking indoors
Know before you go
- Please note, pick-up is available from all hotels on the European side of Istanbul
- Hotel pickup begins 30 to 90 minutes before boat departure. Hotel drop off is done at approximately midnight
- The entertainment program is as follows: Katibim show (a traditional Turkish melody musical performance), Asuk Masuk (an imitation play of dwarfs from the Taseli district of Silifke, performed by 2 male dancers), traditional mixed folk dance, belly dancer, Caucasian folk dance and professional DJ
- The dinner menu is as follows: Welcome cocktail, 10 kinds of cold mezes (starters), fresh seasonal salad, main dish (from 4 options: grilled fish with scallion garden rocket, mashed potatoes and lemon; or grilled chicken steak with rice and mashed potatoes; or grilled meat ball with rice and mashed potatoes; or vegetarian meal), dessert, unlimited local alcoholic drinks (selection of local wines, beers, raki, vodka, gin and soft drinks) and Turkish coffee