Join a guided tour of the two most famous monuments in Istanbul: the Blue Mosque and Hagia Sophia. Enjoy an introduction to Sultanahmet and the Hippodrome as you witness local life with a guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- The Blue Mosque is closed from January 1, 2023 to April 22, 2023. The visit will be replaced with a guided tour of Suleymaniye Mosque
- You can only be picked up if you provide ship details
- All visitors must pass through airport-style security
- You must remove your shoes before entering both landmarks
- Nobody can skip the line at either of the mosques, though your guides will make try to make it easier for you
- Due to long lines, entry into Hagia Sophia is not guaranteed
- Istanbul has notoriously bad traffic, so please leave early to make it on time for your tour. It is not possible to join the tour after it has started
- Blue Mosque and Hagia Sophia are functioning mosques and could be closed last-minute without notice
- Women must carry a headscarf