Embark on a 3-hour bike tour of Istanbul's Old City to discover the historical monuments of the Sultanahmet district, the historical peninsula that lies between Europe and Asia. See the Hippodrome, Topkapi Palace, and other iconic landmarks.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Starting time 9:00 AM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Explore Istanbul's Sultanahmet district by bicycle
- See the many historical monuments of the old city
- Learn the history and culture of this peninsula that once was the heart of Istanbul
- Guide service
- Bike rental
- Bottle of water
- Map of Istanbul
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Prof. Dr. Kazım Ismail Gürkan Cad. Üretmen Han No. 1/112, SultanahmetOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The monuments will be seen only from the outside.
- Your tour route is subject to change depending on traffic, weather conditions, and other unexpected factors.