Skip the ticket lines to enter the Hagia Sophia, the Topkapi Palace and Basilica Cistern with a local host. Benefit from an audio guide for your smartphone and discover these museums at your own pace.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Valid 3 days
- from first activation
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Host or greeter
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Hagia Sophia and Basilica Cistern Tours Meeting Point: Meet your Istanbul Welcome Card guide (dressed in red), at the Hürrem Sultan Hamam. It is located below the trees, next to the newspaper kiosk, and across from the Hagia Sophia. Topkapi Palace Tour Meeting Point: Look for the guide dressed in red at the III Fountain of Sultan Ahmet, outside Topkapi Palace, next to the Carpet Museum.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Hagia Sophia and Topkapi Palace audio guide apps are available in the following languages: English, Spanish, German, Italian, Russian, Arabic, Polish, Chinese, and Turkish
- You must download the audio guide app before your visit because there is no internet at the museum
- Audio guide download instructions are contained in your confirmation
- Once you downloaded the audio guide app, no internet connection is required
- Hagia Sophia Meeting Times: Daily at 10:30 a.m., 11:30 a.m.
- Topkapi Palace Meeting Times: Daily except Tuesdays at 10 a.m., 11 a.m., 12 p.m., 2 p.m., 3 p.m.
- Basilica Cistern Meeting Times: Daily except Sundays at 12:30 p.m., 1:30 p.m. Basilica Cistern is currently under renovation; therefore, we take you to 1001 Cistern just next to it.