Discover some of the highlights of Turkey on this 7-day tour that includes visits to Istanbul, Ephesus, Cappadocia and Izmir. Visit the beautiful Blue Mosque, stay overnight in a cave hotel, and marvel at the picturesque Pasabag Fairy Chimneys.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 7 days
- Starting time 8:30 AM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- You will meet your guide in the international arrivals gate meeting lounge of either Istanbul Airport (IST) or Istanbul Sabiha Gökçen International Airport (SAW). Your guide will be holding a sign with your name on it.
- Small group
- Limited to 18 participants
- Learn the fascinating history of the Hagia Sophia
- Smell the exotic aromas of cinnamon, saffron, and mint in the Spice Bazaar
- Descend several stories underground into an ancient cave city
- Explore Ephesus which was once the 4th largest city in the Roman Empire
- Shop for unique souvenirs in the Grand Bazaar
- Professional licensed tour guide
- 6 nights of accommodation based on bed & breakfast in boutique and cave hotels
- Return private airport transfers
- All entrance fees to the sites listed in the itinerary
- BBQ lunch in Ephesus
- Istanbul – Cappadocia – Izmir - Istanbul domestic return flight tickets including airport taxes
- Personal expenses
- Meals not listed in the itinerary
- People with mobility impairments
- Wheelchair users
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- You will need to remove your shoes when visiting mosques and other places of worship.
- Women will need to wear a head scarf to visit mosques.
- Kaymakli Underground City may not be suitable for some guests, in particular those with claustrophobia, asthma or other respiratory conditions.