Experience a fabulous night of Turkish entertainment on a 3.5-hour night cruise of the Bosphorus Strait. See the palaces of the Ottoman sultans after dark and soak up the views of the European and Asian coastlines. Dine on delicious Turkish cuisine.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Turkish, English, Arabic
- Pickup included
- Please wait in the hotel lobby 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time. Drivers will wait no longer than 5 minutes after the scheduled pickup time.
- Cruise between Europe and Asia on the Bosphorus Strait
- Watch traditional folk dance and music performances
- Sail under the Bosphorus Bridge
- See the summer palaces of the Ottoman sultans
- Marvel at minarets illuminated at night
- Hotel pick-up and drop off by air-conditioned, non-smoking coach
- Unlimited local soft drinks
- Service charge and local taxes
- Unlimited Alcoholic drinks
- Tips and gratuities
You must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
- You will receive a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- At the time of booking let us know your hotel name and location. Pickup is done only from main areas on the European side of Istanbul.
- Hotel pickup might begin up to 90 minutes before boat departure. Hotel dropoff is done at approximately midnight.
- The on-board entertainment program consists of a "Katibim" show (a traditional Turkish melody musical performance), an "Asuk Masuk" (an imitation play of dwarfs from the Taseli district of Silifke performed by 2 male dancers), traditional mixed folk dance, belly dancers, Caucasian folk dance and a professional DJ