See the sights of Istanbul by sea and by land on a 4-hour sightseeing cruise and trip to the Spice Bazaar. This is an exciting way to discover the wonders of Istanbul. You will cruise by common tourist sites and visit the famous Egyptian Spice Bazaar.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Visit the famous Egyptian Spice Bazaar and cruise the waters of Bosphorus Strait
- View the magnificent Bosphorus Bridge
- See the impressive Rumeli Hisari fortress
- Discover the historic waterfront mansions of the 19th century Ottoman Empire
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Private boat or ferry boat
- Entrance fees
- Guide and air-conditioned vehicle
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- Neon Tours reserves the right to change tour itinerary due to unexpected conditions such as museum closures, holidays, strikes, and weather condition.
- The Spice Bazaar is closed on Sundays.