Enjoy a 90-minute jet ski tour through the crystal-clear waters of Puerto Rico's north coast. Travel through the San Jose Lagoon all the way to the beach of Isla Verde.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Meet at Cangrejos Yacht Club, Calle Puerto Interior.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Driver's license
- Credit card
- Clothes that can get dirty
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- Pricing is per jet ski. Each jet ski driver can have one passenger for no additional rental charge and this passenger does not require a booking
- Jet ski weight limit is 350 lbs (max 2 people per Jet Ski)
- Due to COVID-19 measures, there will be no snorkel stop
- All operators must be 18 or older and will be required to bring a valid driver’s license
- No children under 8 years or 135cm tall
- Tour is unsuitable for back / neck / knee surgery patients
- All renters and passengers will be provided with US Coast Guard approved life jackets. Wear clothing appropriate for being out on the water and getting wet! Wetsuits are recommended but if you choose not to, please wear shorts that cover enough to protect against possible forceful water injuries in sensitive areas
- Free parking and storage is available