Experience fantastic scenery and dramatic landscapes on this tour of the most rustic and natural surroundings that the Highlands of Scotland has to offer.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 12 hours
- Starting time 8:30 AM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Private group
- Visit the breathtaking Rogie Falls
- Wander through the charming village of Kinlochewe
- Take in the awe-inspiring scenery of Wester Ross
- Fall in love with the picturesque fishing town of Ullapool
- Local driver
- Experienced tour guide
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup/drop-off
- Children under 6 years
- People with mobility impairments
- Wheelchair users
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
4 Huntly St, Inverness, UKOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- Tours are capped at a maximum of 8 passengers in order to guarantee a personal experience.
- Children must be at least 6 years old and accompanied by a responsible adult in order to participate.
- The duration of this tour is approximate and is subject to change.
- The tour takes place in all weather conditions so please dress appropriately.
- Tours are subject to a minimum of at least 4 passengers.