Delight in a 2-day small-group tour from the capital of the Scottish Highlands: Inverness. Head to the west coast and the Isle of Skye with a guide to marvel at Eilean Donan Castle, the Fairy Pools, Neist Point, the Old Man of Storr, Quiraing, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 10 days in advance for a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Meet your tour guide/driver at the bus stance next to St Andrew's Cathedral. The address is: Ardross St corner of Kenneth St, Inverness, IV3 5NS. Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the activity starts.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Rain gear
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Please note this tour does not include accommodation. When you book, you are more than welcome to ask the local partner to reserve local accommodation for you. Changes to accommodation cannot be guaranteed and are subject to availability. An amendment charge will apply.
- Type of accommodation in Uig and Portree and price guidelines: B&B from £80 to £130 per night; Hotel from £140 to £170 per night; Hostels from £22 to £50 per night.
- If you book your own accommodation, please let the local partner know your accommodation provider details. Please ensure your accommodation is in the area of Uig and Portree. Your driver will drop you off and pick you up at your accommodation as long as it is in this area.
- You will check in to your accommodation between 6 PM-7 PM.
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility.
- This tour will take place rain or shine.
- You will trek to reach the Fairy Pools.