Explore the beauty of the North Highlands on a guided tour and visit one of the most remote spots in Scotland: Applecross. See spectacular scenery and experience the breathtaking Applecross peninsula.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Railway Terrace, Inverness, IV1 1NW. Look out for our coach or our sign on the lamp post.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
Know before you go
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated provided the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark