Enjoy a day exploring the scenic beauty of the North Highlands and one of the most remote spots in Scotland; Applecross. See spectacular scenery and experience the breath-taking Applecross peninsula.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Stance 6, Inverness Bus Station, Margaret Street, Inverness, IV1 1LTOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- There is a small amount of walking involved, so please wear comfortable walking shoes
- This tour departs in all weather, so please bring waterproof clothing or an umbrella