Enjoy a variety of activities and fantastic scenery in the Scottish Highlands on a private shore excursion. Benefit from a flexible itinerary as you visit castles, villages, and a whisky distillery.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private group
Select participants and date
Follow the pedestrian directions for leaving the harbor area. At the point of exit into Invergordon, the driver will be waiting and will be holding a placard with your surname.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Smoking in the vehicle
Know before you go
- If lunch is required please discuss with the driver and they will assist in identifying somewhere suitable to your needs
- Falls of Shin involves a short walk on a steep gradient
- Dunrobin Castle is accessed via a considerable number of steps