Enjoy a spectacular view over rooftops of Innsbruck from the City Tower. Climb 133 steps up to the 31-meter-high viewing platform, which overlooks the medieval streets of Innsbruck and offers a stunning panorama of the Nordkette mountain range.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Stadtturm Innsbruck, Herzog-Friedrich-Straße 21, 6020 InnsbruckOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- You must exchange this voucher at the cashier at the entrance in order to get up the city tower
- You must climb 133 steps to reach the 31-meter-high viewing platform
- There is no elevator up to the top, you will need to take the spiral staircase
- No objects must be thrown from the top