Visit the Alpenzoo and the Top of Innsbruck with a combination entry ticket. Discover wildlife like wolves and experience breathtaking panoramic views from the summit of the mountain.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
The starting point is right beside the congress Innsbruck. Rennweg 3, 6020 InnsbruckOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Passport or ID card, copy accepted
- FFP2 mask
Know before you go
- Schedule and information:
- Hungerburg cable car (560 - 860 meters):
- Congress – Löwenhaus – Alpenzoo – Hungerburg
- Monday to Friday: 8:00 AM-7:15 PM
- Saturday, Sunday, and bank holidays: 8:00 AM-7:15 PM
- Seegrube cable car (860 - 1,905 meters):
- Hungerburg – Seegrube
- Daily 8:30 AM-5:30 PM
- Hafelekar cable car (1,905 – 2,256 meters):
- Hafelekar – Seegrube
- Daily 9:00 AM-5:00 PM
- The cable cars run every 15 minutes.
- It is necessary to wear an FFP2-mask in the Funicular by law.
- In the cable cars it is recommended to wear masks.
- Dogs are not allowed in the zoo.