Discover the iconic Inca Trail, an amazing ancient trekking route that connected the Inca Empires. Finish the adventure at the impressive Machu Picchu and explore the archaeological site. Choose between the short or classic tour options.
About this activity
- Cancellation policy
- This activity is non-refundable
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 - 4 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Your hotel in Cusco. Please wait in the hotel lobby 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time.
- Small group
- Limited to 16 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Travel insurance
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The government can only change passport numbers if they have a copy of the new and old passports; make sure that your passport does not expire 6 months or less after your trip
- Only licensed Inca Trail tour operators can obtain permits from the government; once your permit is secured, the name and start date can not be changed, under any circumstance; the only information the government permits us to change is the passport numbers
- Climbing Machupicchu involves a steep climb that can last about 3 hours
- Entrance to Machupicchu Mountain is limited and at scheduled times; visitors should request a place in advance if they want to consider climbing
- Duffel bag takes a maximum of 6 kg per person
- Vegetarian food is available at no additional cost