Explore the Brazilian side of the stunning Iguassu Falls and admire one of the New 7 Wonders of Nature, navigating the Iguazu River on a pontoon boat and passing by the Devil’s Throat for a refreshing swim along the way.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, Portuguese, English, German, Italian
- Pickup included
- Roundtrip transportation from Puerto Iguazú hotels. Please confirm the name of your hotel or a nearby location to confirm your reservation.
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Visa, if required
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Daily tours leave in the morning, please confirm your exact pickup time in advance