Book your official ticket to visit the Brazilian side of Iguazu Falls. Enjoy a 1.2 kilometer trail for panoramic views of the falls.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Optional audio guide
- Spanish, Portuguese, English
Select participants and date
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Passport or ID card for children
- Comfortable clothes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- It is recommended to bring water and repellent
- Wear light and comfortable clothing
- People with mobility difficulties cannot walk the trail but can get to the central lookout point which is at the last stop of the bus route