Explore the breathtaking beaches of Formentera and Ibiza on an all-inclusive boat trip and spend the afternoon in Formentera. Jump into the crystal clear water, relax on sunbeds while sipping on drinks, and enjoy a sunset dinner with fresh local food.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Spanish, English, Italian, French, German, Polish
Select participants and date
The meeting point is at the boat pier in Playa d'en Bossa next to Bar Albatros. Boarding starts at 11:00 am. The boat pier at the end of the beach in Playa d'en Bossa, next to Hotel The Ibiza Twiins and Bar Albatros. If you come by bus, take the L14 and leave at the station at Hotel Marenostrum or Hotel Goleta. The boat pier is between these two stations. If you come by car, there is a parking space 10 meters away from the boat pier. It's at the intersection of Carrer de la Punta and Pere Matutes Noguera. The address for your navigation system is Carrer de la Punta 7, 07800 Ibiza, Spain.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Clothes that can get dirty
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This tour is for adults only
- Gluten free food options and vegan food options are not provided
- To respect the nature reserve, there is no loud DJ music onboard