Explore Thórsmörk, one of Iceland's most beautiful nature reserves, on a unique trip from Hvolsvöllur. Join your guide on an exhilarating buggy ride through glaciers, canyons, and secret waterfalls.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Icelandic
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet at Southcoast Adventure/Brú Base Camp, on road 249.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Food and drinks
- Hiking shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Breathable clothing
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Hiking pants
- International driver's license
- Waterproof shoes
Know before you go
- We always try to fit our trips to our guest's needs and wishes.
- A shared ride’ is when two people share one buggy. Each buggy can take 1-2 people at a time. If you book ‘shared rides’ only and bookings are in odd numbers you will need to buy one single ride, be sure to book this correctly in the booking process below.
- If this is not booked correctly, we will charge the extra fee on location.
- Minimum age requirement: 5 years with an accompanying adult.
- A valid international driver’s license is required to drive a buggy