Wine tasting and food pairing begins with a speedboat sail along the southern side of the island of Hvar. Once you are picked up from Hvar, travel to Sv. Nedjelja where you’ll visit one of the most famous Croatian winemaking legends.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
- See the southern coastline of Hvar
- Enjoy sipping wine by the sea
- Enjoy a speedboat ride to the winery
- Bottled water
- Premium wine tasting
- Seafood platter, prosciutto, cheese, and cake
- Local guide/skipper
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Small group tour
- Gratitudes (optional)
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Hvar city Port, In front of Gariful Restaurant. Your guide/skipper will hold a sign saying 'Amazing Hvar'.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note the following:
- Adult pricing applies to all participants
- There is a minimum of 2 persons per tour. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if the minimum number of participants is not met
- Subject to favorable weather conditions
- Cancellation of the tour (due to insufficient number of participants or bad weather) can occur up to an hour before the tour starts. If this should happen, best efforts will be made to provide an alternative tour. If this is not possible, the tour will be canceled and you will receive a full refund
- The tour departs from Hvar city Port (where the ferry stops), in front of Gariful restaurant. Your skipper will be holding a sign saying Amazing Hvar.
- Not recommended for pregnant woman or people with back problems.
- Type of Boat: 7.5m RIB Speedboat with a new 250HP engine.