Explore the Blue Cave, Vis & Pakleni islands at your own pace with the comfort of a private boat. Discover picturesque seaside villages, pristine beaches, and hidden coves with a local captain.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- English, Croatian
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet outside of the Hvarboats office wooden stand, next to Il Porto restaurant. If you're coming with a car turn right before the gas station and go around the football field until you come to a Tommy supermarket in front of which you can park your car for free.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- The Blue cave is closed to visitors during high tides and high winds. In the case of inaccessibility, the route will be adjusted in agreement with the passengers.
- In the case of extreme and unsuitable weather or sea conditions, the tour might be rescheduled or canceled.