Encounter wild dolphins in the crystal clear waters of Jervis Bay. Cruise past unspoiled white beaches and watch these animals swim and race in the water below. Listen to an interesting commentary about the history of Jervis Bay along the way.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 3 days in advance for a full refund
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet at the entrance of Portside Cafe, located on the waterfront (left side of Huskisson Public Wharf) Currambene St, Huskisson NSW. Please do not be late as vessels will not wait for late arrivals and present your confirmation 15 minutes prior to boarding.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Warm clothing
Know before you go
- Please advise us when booking if you require wheelchair or pram access
- The vessel is tide-dependent and departure times may change. You will be notified via a phone call or email
- Cancellation / No Show / Rescheduling: Within 72 hours there is a 100% cancellation fee.