Visit the monuments of Luxor on a day's excursion. Take the chance to visit the capital of the Pharaohs and its impressive architectural legacy: the Karnak Temple, Valley of the Kings, Colossi of Memnon, and Temple of Hatshepsut.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 13 - 16 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- English, German, French, Italian
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from hotels in Hurghada, Sahl Hasheesh, and Makadi. Pickup and drop-off from hotels in Al Ahyaa, El Gouna, Soma Bay, and Safaga are available for an additional fee. The local operator will contact you with your exact pickup details. Please send your room number when possible to the local partner by e-mail or over WhatsApp.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Pickup is available from hotels in Hurghada, Sahl Hasheesh, and Makadi. Pickup and drop-off from hotels in Al Ahyaa, El Gouna, Soma Bay, and Safaga are available for an additional fee.
- The journey from Hurghada to Luxor is 5 hours by minibus with multiple checkpoints. It is recommended that you bring a book or prepare some music with you for the long ride.
- There will be plenty of snacks and water on the minibus.
- Please provide your hotel room number as this is required by the Egyptian government regarding the COVID-19 protocol. If you do not yet know please put N/A and let the local partner know via email or Whatsapp once you do.
- If you are staying in an apartment or villa, you should send the activity provider to the nearest hotel to you.
- If you prefer to stay in Luxor, you must inform at least 24 hours in advance and get confirmation from your provider.