Experience a desert sunset on a dune buggy safari with round-trip transportation from Hurghada. Cross the desert sands on board a unique and fun mode of transport, passing local villages and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 - 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, French, German, Japanese, Russian
Select participants and date
Free pick-up from your hotel in Hurghada provided. Pick-up from hotels outside Hurghada are subject to a €5 per person surcharge.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The minimum age requirement to drive a dune buggy is 16 years old
- Pregnant women are unfortunately not allowed to ride a dune buggy
- A helmet will be provided
- Goggles (or scarfs) and GoPro cameras are provided for an additional fee
- A disclaimer form against damage and personal injury must be signed
- This is a guided tour and not a racing session
- Tailor made packages can be arranged with additional desert safari activities for larger groups
- Transfers from Makadi Bay or Soma Bay or Sahel Hashesh cost extra 10 Euro per person