Experience one of the most important dates in the Mexican calendar on this Day of the Dead experience and tour. Surrounded by locals, immerse yourself in the cultural traditions of the Day of the Dead and learn about the significance of the celebrations.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Pickup is included from your hotel in the center ofnOaxaca. Your guide will be waiting for you in the lobby wearing a blue shirt with the local partner's logo on it.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
- Insect repellent
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This experience is only available on 2nd November, the Day of the Dead
- No pets allowed
- This tour is not recommended for people with back problems