Drive just under 1 hour to the heart of plantation country and visit the Crown Jewel of Louisiana’s River Road. Guides in period dress lead you through the fully restored mansion, educating you about life on this plantation in the 1800s.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Please arrive at least 20 minutes before your scheduled tour time. The grounds are expansive and it may take a few minutes to get you checked in and directed to the starting point.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Guests are encouraged to allow at least 3 hours to fully experience the property
- Photography is allowed throughout the Plantation House and Grounds
- The restaurant on site offers dining all day until 8:00 PM
- A lunch buffet is available at an added cost
- Lunch and dinner are available 7 days a week and walk-ins are welcome
- Visitors must secure their own transportation
- The Plantation grounds allow dogs on a leash. However, if other guests on the tour are not comfortable with the dog, you will be asked to wait for the next tour
- Please note that all main plantations are about a 1 hour drive from New Orleans