Discover the Coromandel Peninsula on this full-day excursion from Auckland. Walk through the lush forest to the world-famous, Cathedral Cove and soak in a 60-degree thermal pool in the tidal area of Hot Water Beach.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Please be ready and waiting 5 minutes before your advised pick up time in front of your Downtown CBD Accommodation. Look out for our yellow Mercedes-Benz transportation
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
- Walk through lush forest along the coastline reach Cathedral Cove
- Dig you own thermal pool on Hot Water Beach and relax in 60-degree water
- Marvel at the spectacular views and the ever-changing landscape as we stop en route to take magical photos.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- In vehicle audio from tour guide
- No food is served, but there are local cafés where it can be purchased
- People with low level of fitness
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This tour involves hiking in hills to get to Cathedral Cove. A moderate level of fitness is required.