Experience one of Oahu's most popular hiking trails, spend time in Kailua town and end the day with some fun in the sun on a visit to the Kaneohe sandbar.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- English, Japanese
- Pickup included
- Please wait in the hotel lobby 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- Children must be at least 5 years old and accompanied by a parent for all activities
- All participants are required to wear a life vest while participating in water activities
- Pregnant people can participate but will be asked to take full responsibility and will be required to sign the disclaimer agreement before participating in the tour
- Water can be purchased at the kiosk, but participants are encouraged to bring their own water for the hike
- The Diamond Head Trail only opens at 6:00 AM so a sunrise view at the summit cannot be guaranteed
- The tour schedule is subject to change or cancellation depending on weather conditions, traffic conditions, etc.
- Participants are responsible for looking after their valuables and luggage
- The lunch menu is subject to change without prior notice