Learn about the British colonial history of Hong Kong. Explore the former Central Police Station, take in the Greek-revival style architecture of the former Central Magistracy, and explore the renovated Victoria Prison.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 9 participants
Select participants and date
Your Guide will be waiting at MTR Hong Kong Station Exit C Ground level, wearing a green shirt holding signage of "TripGuru" and "GetYourGuide".Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes