Hike up Victoria Peak with a local guide and stop at scenic spots along the way for photos and stories of Hong Kong. Marvel at the breathtaking panoramic cityscape from the highest point on the island after a 1.5-hour hike.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 9 participants
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This is a walking tour so please wear comfortable shoes as a moderate amount of hiking is needed
- Please be at the meeting point 10 minutes before the tour starts and make sure to leave enough time to reach your destination; your tour guide will only wait for you for a maximum of 10 minutes
- If you want to see the view at night, please select the 6 PM or 7 PM departure time
- On foggy days, there is the possibility you will not be able to see the harbor view from the summit