With the reform policy, Shenzhen is most rapidly-developed city in China. This one day tour helps you discover the charm of this vibrant city.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Your hotel lobby or you will be advised to the nearest hotel to meet with your tour guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- Your tour guide from Shenzhen will hold your 144-hour China group visa, waiting at Luo Hu Check Point in the Chinese side. Your tour guide in Hong Kong will only leave when you have met your tour guide in Shenzhen.
- For guests who already have individual Chinese visas, please provide this information upon booking. China immigration authority will still use your individual visa even you are on the group visa list.
- Booking will be rejected if you don't inform your hotel name and address to the local operator.
- The immigration department of Hong Kong has announced that starting from January 23, 2017 Indian nationals must apply for and successfully complete pre-arrival registration online before they can visit Hong Kong visa-free. From January 23 for any Indian passport holder joining any outgoing tour to Shenzhen must bring their passport with a copy of pre-arrival registration.