Explore Hong Kong at your own pace with a Classic, Premium or Deluxe ticket for 3 routes on this hop-on-hop-off sightseeing bus. Enjoy the choice of pre-recorded commentary in 10 languages and a range of extras.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Valid 1 - 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- If you start the tour at 3:00 PM you can enjoy the ride until 3:00 PM, 24 or 48 hours after initial use
- You can change between the Green Route and Red Route at the Central Star Ferry Pier 7 or Peak Tram Lower Terminus
- Buses depart from Central Star Ferry Pier 7 from 9:30 AM to 6:00 PM and Tsim Sha Tsui Promenade from 9:45 AM to 4:45 PM every day
- Buses run every 30 minutes on the Hong Kong Island Tour (Red Route) and Aberdeen and Stanley Tour (Green Route) and every 45 minutes on the Kowloon Tour (Blue Route)
- Audio commentary is available in Mandarin, Cantonese, English, Korean, Italian, German, French, Spanish, Russian and Japanese