This is a great choice for adventure lovers visiting Hong Kong. Ditch the sightseeing for something more fun and active on a Sai Kung SUP (standup paddleboarding) adventure. The location is perfect for travelers looking for remote and lush surroundings.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 12 participants
Select participants and date
Please come to Hang Hau MTR station 'exit B2'. Outside the exit, look for the the 7-11 store as depicted in the photograph. If running late, please call or get in touch as we may be able to make alternate arrangements.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Change of clothes
Know before you go
- Participants should have a moderate level of fitness
- This tour operates in most weather conditions, so please dress accordingly
- If the tour is canceled due to extreme weather conditions, you will be offered an alternative date or full refund