4. Hoi An: Impression Theme Park with Cruise, Dinner, and Show
The Hoi An Impression Theme Park pays homage to those days with its themed villages, magnificent pagodas, and expansive bridges. Add in all the performances and activities and you will have an excellent idea of how the locals’ lives were way back then! The goal of the Hoi An Impression Theme Park is to utilize entertainment, and intricately detailed buildings and other architectural delights, to educate everyone who visits. There will not be one inch of the Hoi An Impression Theme Park that you go through that will not transport you back hundreds of years ago.
Experience the romantic vibe during the cruise along the Hoai River and then take a ride down the memory lane with Hoi An Memories Show, an outdoor visual arts performance focused on the rich history, culture, and identity of Hoi An. With 5 impressive performances, the show celebrates and elevates Vietnam's iconic ao dai into an artistic language to tell the story of Hoi An 400 years ago.
It masterfully blends music, lights, visual arts, and performance to create an experience that will take you on an emotional journey and create long-lasting memories. This is a show that you have to experience!
*** Itinerary information:
- 17:45 Pick up guests at the 66 Bach Dang, Hoi An or 138 Tran Quang Khai, Hoi An
- 18:00 Experience the romantic vibe during the cruise along the Hoai River.
- 18:15 Check-in at moonlight bridge cross romantic Hoai River
- 18:30 Explore Hoi An Impression Theme Park with mini-shows
- 19:00 Romantic dinner with voucher of 01 dish in Lang Viet Restaurant worth under 60,000vnd
- 20:00 Enjoy an outdoor visual arts performance - Hoi An Memories Show
- 21:00 Pick up guests again, put floating flower lanterns on the river and drop guests off at An Hoi Wharf
- 21:20 Complete the journey of experience
*** Memories show ticket is eco seat