Have a memorable end to your day in Hoi An with a tour of the ancient town after the sun goes down. See the centuries-old houses and monuments illuminated by local lanterns. Visit a traditional restaurant for dinner.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- At your accommodation in Da Nang City.
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
- Take a walk through ancient Hoi An town at night with romantic illumination by lanterns and the moonlight
- Enjoy traditional games and listen to live folk music
- Visit the Japanese Covered Bridge and see the Hoai River at night
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- English speaking tour guide
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses including shopping, phone calls, or beverages
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Every child must be accompanied by an adult. Please book adult tickets for any additional children.