Discover some of Hoi An’s most beautiful hidden spots, meet locals and learn first-hand about their daily routines; including traditional local industries such as lantern making, pottery making and vegetable growing.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 4.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Hoi An City Center (Except South Hoi An area).
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- This tour is free of charge for children aged 4 to 5 years old
- Children aged 6 to 10 years old pay half price
- Children from 4 years upward are allowed to join the tour upon request by their parent or legal guardian
- The minimum age for drivers is 16 years old
- Parents or legal guardians will need to sign a waiver for their children