Explore the Hoi An known only to locals comprised of village scenes, family farms, fishing ports, local food, religious traditions, family life and friendly residents waiting to be discovered. Experience this half-day tour great for all ages and families.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
621 Hai Ba Trung Street, Hoi An, (15 meters up an alleyway).Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- ● Group size of 2 to 10 persons
- ● Discounts for children 15 and under
- ● Kid bikes available
- ● Please provide all passenger heights
- ● Please advise of any dietary requirements at time of booking
- ● Full payment taken at time of booking
- ● Confirmation by e-mail
- ● Dress in comfortable clothes for biking with proper footwear, flip-flops and loose sandals not advised
- ● Sunscreen and hats are recommended
- ● Tour operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- ● Thin plastic rain ponchos can be provided if necessary
- ● Guests should be comfortable on a bike and in reasonable physical condition