Escape from hot Hoi An and spend the day on the beautiful Ba Na Hills. Marvel at the exquisite architecture of the Linh Ung Pagoda, stand before the vast 30-meter statue of Buddha, and enjoy a traditional lunch after your visit to the Tinh Tam Garden.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Your hotel in Hoi An.
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
- Get out of the heat of Hoi An and escape to the cool atmosphere of Ba Na Hill
- Admire the stunning architecture of the Linh Ung Pagoda
- Marvel at the massive 30-meter statue of Buddha
- Visit an old French cellar used to distill alcohol
- Explore Tinh Tam Garden, Nghinh Phong Peak and Vong Nguyet Hill and enjoy the panoramic views these areas have to offer
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Cable car
- Entrance fee
- Bottled drinking water
- English-speaking tour guide
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.
- Services not specified in the program
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
- You will receive a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Every child must be accompanied by an adult. Please book adult tickets for any additional children.