Take a hiking adventure through the lush depths of Bach Ma National Park. Walk through the jungle with tremendous views passing by streams and waterfalls. Relax on a beautiful beach and enjoy a fresh seafood dinner.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Hoi An City Center (except South Hoi An area).
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
- Journey into the lush depths of the Bach Ma National Park
- Hike along a mountain summit for unforgettable views
- Take a refreshing swim in small natural lakes and streams
- Eat a fresh seafood dinner by the stunning Lang Co Beach
- Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
- Entrance fees
- Bottled drinking water
- Picnic lunch
- Seafood dinner
- English-speaking tour guide
- Travel insurance
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Children under 13 years
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Hiking shoes
- Insect repellent
Know before you go
- Motorbikes and bicycles are not allowed to use the steep 16-kilometer summit road.
- If you wear glasses, be sure to pack a glasses case on your person.
- Children under 13 years old are not allowed on this tour.