This tour of Da Nang is an adventurous getaway from Hoi An to explore the alluring Vietnam coastline. Go sightseeing learn about the history of the third largest city in Vietnam.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Valid 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Visit Marble Mountain by climbing up hundreds of stone stairs, enjoy the panoramic of Da Nang, see many Buddhist sanctuaries in natural caves
- See a 67 meter-high Goddess of Mercy statue on the lush national park standing 693 meters above sea level
- Visit Dragon Bridge, designed and built in the shape of a dragon and watch the show of the dragon breathing fire and water in 5 minutes
- Enjoy Da Nang by night lit up brilliantly by colorful lights around the bridges, buildings and civil house
- Enjoy some Vietnamese restaurant food
- A bottle of watẻr
- Tour insurance
- Lunch or dinner
- Extra drinks
- Pregnant women
- People over 80 years
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- Please wear comfortable shoes - there is a considerable amount of climbing and walking.
- Don’t forget your sunglasses during the hot season (April-September) and your rain coats in rainy season (October-January).
- If you are a vegan or a vegetarian, glutor require gluten free food, or have a nut allergy, these can be accommodated for.