Explore Tasmania's nature, wildlife, and history on this 7-day highlights tour. See the best of the island from the wild west coast to the east coast, Cradle Mountain, and the Tasman Peninsula.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 7 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pick up is available from any centrally located hotel or hostel in Hobart. Your pick up time will be advised once your pick up location is confirmed. Please note pickup is not available from Airbnbs and private residences. If you are staying outside the allocated pick up area, or in an airbnb or private residence please contact local partner who will advise you of the closest/most convenient pick up location available.
- Small group available
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Sun hat
- Hiking shoes
- Long pants
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Outdoor clothing
Know before you go
- This tour offers hostel and motel-style accommodation options. Motels have private rooms with ensuite facilities. If booking the twin or double options, a minimum of 2 persons is required. The activity provider is unable to match up single travelers with twin-share options. Hostel rooms are same-gender dorm rooms with shared same-gender bathrooms. Your own toiletries and towels are required. Hostel twin/double and single rooms have shared same-gender bathrooms
- Passengers can bring up to 20kg of luggage which will be stored in the trailer during travel days
- In many locations, there is a choice between easier or more advanced walks. You can make this tour as active or as easy as you like. The walks are optional and range from 20 minutes up to 4 hours