Explore both the wild west coast and the scenic east coast of Tasmania, before taking in Bruny Island and Port Arthur on this budget-friendly tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 7 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pick up is available from any centrally located hotel or hostel in Hobart. Your pick up time will be advised once your pick up location is confirmed. Please note pickup is not available from Airbnbs and private residences. If you are staying outside the allocated pick up area, or in an airbnb or private residence please contact local partner who will advise you of the closest/most convenient pick up location available.
- Small group available
- Visit Tasmania's oldest National Park, Mount Field, and it's stunning Russell Falls
- Get wild in the secluded west coast where you can explore endless sand dunes, rivers, mountains and lakes
- Trek Cradle Mountain National Park, one of Tasmania's must-do's
- Marvel atthe stunning panaramic views of Wineglass Bay, the jewel of Freycinet National Park
- Experience Tasmania's rich history at one of Australia's earliest penal settlements - Port Arthur Historic Site
- 6 nights of hostel accommodation
- Private double, single, or twin room upgrade (if option chosen)
- National Park entry fees
- Wildlife Sanctuary entry including Tasmanian devils
- Port Arthur Historic Site entry, guided walk, and harbor cruise
- Bruny Island Ferry fees
- Launceston CBD Hostel and motel pickups and drop-offs
- Bicheno Evening Penguin tour, Gordon River Cruise, and Strahan Theatre visits (optional, at own expense)
- Children under 8 years
- All required protective equipment is provided
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must fill out a travel information form
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- Passengers can bring 20kg of luggage which will be stored in the trailer during travel days.
- Food is not included, but there will be food stops at cafes, restaurants & bakeries as well as supermarkets for anyone who wishes to prepare their own food in the hostels' fully equipped kitchens.
- Bedding is included, however, towels are not included.