See stunning vistas and meet exotic animals on a half-day trip to kunanyi/Mt. Wellington and Zoodoo Zoo. Explore kunanyi/Mt. Wellington's summit, stroll around Hobart Waterfront and visit the Zoo.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet opposite the Tasmanian Travel and Information Center, outside the Hydro Tasmania building, at 9:30 AM for your drive to the summit. Meet at 1.00 PM at the same place to drive to the Zoodoo Zoo.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Charged Smartphone
Know before you go
- The temperature on kunanyi/Mt Wellington is about 10°C cooler than Hobart city
- Be prepared for sun, wind, rain, or snow at the summit