Join this action-packed huge day out exploring the vibrant landscapes of Freycinet National Park. Walk to the Wineglass Bay lookout to see one of the World’s Top 10 Beaches and much more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet at the Tasmanian Travel & Information Centre at 20 Davey Street, Hobart. Please be ready for pick up at this location at 7:25 AM. Hotel pickup is available from select locations. Please contact the activity provider directly via email to enquire about hotel pickups.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Sports shoes
Know before you go
- Please note, this tour is active and involves some walking. Although most of the walks are classified as easy, a suitable level of general health and fitness and physical abilities is essential
- This is an outdoor activity. Please dress appropriately for the weather conditions
- Minimum age to participate in the tour is 8 years
- There is no maximum age provided all participants have a sense of adventure and reasonable level of fitness and mobility
- What to bring: sensible shoes for walking; a variety of warm and weatherproof clothing; a hat; sunscreen; large water bottle; snacks and lunch (or buy it on the day)