Join a day trip to explore the wilderness of Bruny Island. Includes return transfer, ferry crossing, cruise, island sightseeing, morning tea, and lunch.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Go to Pennicott Wilderness Journeys Booking Centre to check in. It is located on Hobart's waterfront on Franklin Wharf, next to the Constitution Dock Lifting Bridge.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Warm clothing
Know before you go
- Dietary requirements can be accommodated. Please specify during check-out