Visit Bruny Island, Tasmania's hidden gem, on this guided tour. Explore the Adventure Bay, Cape Bruny, and see wallabies and other wildlife in their natural habitat.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- • Please be ready and waiting out the front of your pickup location at least 5 minutes prior to departure • If your accomodation is not listed, please advise the local partner and we will let you know the most suitable pickup location and time • Please contact the local partner at least 48 hours prior to tour departure to check-in and confirm your pickup time and location
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Sun hat
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Comfortable clothes
- Reusable water bottle
- Luggage or large bags
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
Know before you go
- Your pickup time and location will be advised after booking by the activity provider. Note that the pickup time may be earlier than the tour start time
- Vegetarian and gluten-free options are available
- This is not a shopping tour, however, you may be able to return to certain venues if there is a request and there is enough time to do so