This 3 day tour out of Hobart hits 3 of Tasmania’s most popular tourist destinations at a very competitive price. Adventure, history, culture, nature, wildlife and local produce are all included in this magnificent Tasmanian experience.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pick up and drop off available within 5 KM of the Hobart CBD. If you are outside of the city please let the local partner know where you are staying and you will be directed to the closest pick up point. Each day of your tour departs at a different time. Please refer to your email from the local partner for the exact pick up time for each day of your tour.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Rain gear
Know before you go
- Pick up and drop-off is available from select locations around Hobart. Please contact the local partner after booking to arrange your pick up details
- A minimum number of participants is required for this activity to operate. In the unlikely event that the minimum number is not reached you will be offered an alternative date or full refund
- Please note that Mt Wellington is subject to weather conditions. If the mountain is closed, Rosny Hill lookout will be the substitute
- Please also note that if you visit both MONA and Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary, you will have to find your own way back to your accommodation once arriving in Salamanca, rather than being dropped-off at your accommodation
- Please check the weather forecast for advice on correct clothing
- It is advised that you bring appropriate footwear, especially for Bruny Island
- Please bring your towel, camera, flip flops, sunglasses and sunscreen
- Guests are welcome to bring their own food