Experience the soul of Saigon through its world-famous food. Head to places favored by locals and taste the most iconic southern Vietnamese street food dishes. Explore markets and street stalls and see the city come to life as the sun goes down.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Ho Chi Minh City Fine Arts Museum, 97A Pho Duc Chinh Street, District 1Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please inform your local guide about any food allergies you may have. Unfortunately, the tour provider can not cater for vegetarian or vegan travelers.
- Effective September 1, 2021, travelers aged 18+ must produce proof of COVID-19 vaccination on Intrepid Urban Adventures tours. Children aged 6-17 must present a negative COVID-19 test, proof of recovery, or proof of vaccination. View full policy at urbanadventures.com/vaccine.