Take a day trip to military sites such as the battlefield of Long Tan-Nui Dat, where soldiers of ANZAC fought and fell, Long Tan Cross Memorial and the Long Phuoc Tunnels. Pass by the Horseshoe FSB to the Discourtesy Rubber Plantation.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Private group
- Visit to the former site of the ANZAC’s Nui Dat Task Force Base (Nui Dat SAS Hill).
- Spend some time in silent contemplation at the Long Tan Cross Memorial, erected in August, 1969.
- Climb down and walk through Long Phuoc Tunnels
- Private A/C car or van pick-up, drop-off at centrally located hotel
- English-speaking tour guide
- Entrance fee
- Travel permits in Long Tan
- Lunch at a local restaurant
- Drinks, tips and personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Other services not mentioned in the description
- People with back problems
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
- You must fill out a travel information form
- You will receive a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Pickup from centrally located hotels in District 1 of Ho Chi Minh City or at 22 Bui Vien, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Sun hat
- Passport or ID card for children
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The tour is not available for the handicapped and customers with heart problems.